Cable Jacket stripping
- Cable stripper for outer jackets & insulations from 0.18 to 1.12 in.(4.5 to 28.5 mm) O.D.
- Stripping action is both circumferential, and longitudinal
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 0.12 in. (3 mm)
- Spherical blade for softer insulation is standard; chisel point blade for harder coverings is optional
- MK02 - has handy spring-loaded hook ripping blade at base of tool to facilitate insulation removal
- MK02M - the same as the MK02 without the spring-loaded hook ripping blade
- Replacement blades available (Set of 5)
Armoured jacket slitter
- Ideal for slitting corrugated copper, steel or aluminium armour
- Rugged anodized aluminium and steel construction.
- Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fibre optic cables as well
- ACS is adjustable from 0.315 in. (8 mm) to 1.125 in. (28.6 mm) cable O.D.